In July of 2017, a new plant for production of satellite earth station antenna was set up near city of Xi’an. The factory is registered as Shaanxi Zhongxing Lianhe Communications Technology Co., Ltd.
It has been fully occupied by orders from Startimes. The mass production is for 3.7m RO fixed antenna. The first batch was finished successfully at the end of August. 3.7m receiving only ground station antenna has quantity order in Africa market.
Sometimes our client may require reference project photos. The issue is we have plenty of photos for production details but most of the end user can not or are reluctant to forward back pictures on the sites. Anyhow, we are doing the best to collect all resourceful soft materials to prove that we are professional.
This is one of the installation sites in South African
Special thanks to Mr. Shao, the coordinator of Startimes
This is to compare the reinforced annular beam.
Left is for previous batch, right for the new.
Mass production is a spectacular view of cartons and panels.
BUT when I found this DUSH(dish or satcom antenna) (╬▔︹▔) and TUO XING(New star) (￣?￣), I realize there is still a lot of work to do for me to promote.
Last but the most interesting scene is the simple but festive celebration for the first batch production done.
- 6.2m Hub VSAT Antenna Project
- China Radio Monitoring Network Main Station Ant...
- Mongolia TV Program In 2010
- 7.3m Rx/Tx Antenna Project
- 11.3m Antenna Project
- DSNG Project
- Products Certified By ISO 9001:2008
- 1.8m Carbon Fiber Manual Flyaway Antenna Project
- Customer Meeting
- 7.5m TVRO Antenna Project
- 4.5m High-speed Rotatory Satellite Communicatio...
- Startimes' 32sets 3.7m TVRO Antennas Delivered ...
- Travelling To Guanshan Grassland
- 6.2m Uplink And Downlink Antenna Under Testing
- Shippment For 1.8m Manual Portable Antenna
- 6.2m RX-TX Antenna Project Completed Sucessfully
- Shippment For 4.5m And 7.5m Antenna
- Newstar Good Appearance 7.3m Rx/Tx Antenna
- Shippment For 3.7m And 4.5m Antenna To Africa
- Satellite Communication Antennas Project In Africa