Newstar new-genertation de-icing system is mainly used for the heating of the parabolic antenna reflector surface and the snow removal of the feed, it ensures that the antenna's transmitting and receiving performance will not be affected by snow, ice, etc.
The de-icing system is mainly composed of a snow removal control unit, an outdoor line-collecting unit, a reflector surface heating unit and auxiliary materials. The snow removal control unit is an indoor unit and can be mounted on a standard 19-inch rack. The reflector surface heating unit is mainly composed of heating material, heat conducting layer, heat insulating layer and waterproof layer. It can effectively keep warm in winter and prevent rainwater from penetrating. The outdoor line-collecting unit is mainly composed of an outdoor waterproof cable box and auxiliary materials, which facilitates the concentration of the reflector surface heating cable and is convenient to be introduced into the machine room. See below picture:
The de-icing system has remote control function, the control distance can reach to 150m; The remote computer monitoring system draws the temperature profile of each area in real time, and the information can be stored periodically by the user.
If you have have interest or demands, welcome to write to us:
- 6.2m Hub VSAT Antenna Project
- China Radio Monitoring Network Main Station Ant...
- Mongolia TV Program In 2010
- 7.3m Rx/Tx Antenna Project
- 11.3m Antenna Project
- DSNG Project
- Products Certified By ISO 9001:2008
- 1.8m Carbon Fiber Manual Flyaway Antenna Project
- Customer Meeting
- 7.5m TVRO Antenna Project
- Test for 4.5m RxTx Communication Antenna
- New 4.5m Uplink And Downlink Motorized Antenna
- 3.7m Satellite Vsat Antenna Project
- Installation For 4.5m Ka Band Antenna
- How To Install 1.8m Manual Flyaway Antenna
- Installation For 4.5m Ku Band Communication Ant...
- Seccessful Project In Africa For 9 Sets Rx/Tx A...
- Installtion For 2.4m RxTx Antenna